TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Discounts can not be combined or claimed after purchase.
All sales are final - tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
Voluntary donations are non-refundable.
The following terms and conditions apply to all QFT events and screenings unless otherwise stipulated.
House rules apply at all times.
By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Attendees who chose to collect tickets at box office should do so at least 15 minutes in advance of event start times.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- QFT reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased. Customers must adhere to the BBFC classification for the films chosen. We are required by law to refuse admission to customers who are, or appear to be under the age for their preferred film. Proof of age may be required.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of staff and at an appropriate interval.
- QFT accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Concessionary ticket holders who have printed at home present valid ID at the screen door - failure to produce ID will result in additional charges or refused entry without a refund.
- QFT cannot accept liability for unused tickets in the event of circumstances beyond its control e.g. extreme weather conditions or political or civil unrest.
- The cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the sale of cinema tickets.
- QFT reserves the right to alter or amend the programme as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
- QFT reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to 3rd party companies involved in marketing. We sometimes take photographs and video for publicity reasons and will inform patrons on these occasions. Patrons will not be identified in images unless they have given permission to do so. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Photography, video, and sound recording is not permitted in the auditoria.
- All mobile phones must be switched off during an event.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the building
- Every member of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket.
- Patrons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the Bar area after 9pm.
- Alcohol purchased in the QFT may not be removed from the premises.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or service at any time.