For compliance purposes we have included the sections on Online Payment and Refund and Exchange Policy below.
8. Online ticket purchases
- To book tickets online, please follow the instructions on Our Website. Once your payment has been accepted a confirmation booking reference will be displayed on screen and emailed to you.
- Transactions will appear on your card/bank statement as a payment to Queens University Belfast (QUB).
- The email confirmation will set out the details of your tickets, booking reference, and the total amount paid for your tickets and other items, including gift vouchers, Membership and merchandise.
- All seating at the Cinema is unreserved unless otherwise stated on the Website or at the box office, when customers will be required to select their seats.
- It is not possible to amend or cancel your booking once it has been completed.
11. Refund and Exchange policy
- The cancellation rights in the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 do not apply to the sale of cinema tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges can be made in exceptional circumstances and if we are notified 48 hours before the screening. Tickets will not be exchanged if less than 48 hours' notice is given, unless in exceptional circumstances (at the University's absolute discretion).
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if You would like to enquire about an exchange.